Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

Inspirational for BearlyMine



Good morning all, just.... Im on a go slow today, put my back out good and proper yesterday, and today in agony... and walking or should I say hobbling, like an old lady of 90... :(  due to pain factor and pain killers, which don't seem to be working...) I totally forgot it my day to post up my latest card for BearlyMine Inspirational and Challenge blog... so I do apologise for being a tad late.

For this card , which is nothing like my normal , but Inspirational it was, using the fabby new papers,  Mixed Media, by Donna, at BearlyMine Designs,....


The stamp is an old one, that I have probably only used once before, but I knew (if I still had it stashed away lol), it would be perfect for this card and papers.. luckily I had not got rid of it...   The little flowers are  made from a die, sorry I dont know name of..  and I have added lots of various fabrics and textures,

right... sat long enough now,, need to see if I can move off this chair.. lol..  how did I do it.... simply bending over to hold dogs snout so she not bite Vet whilst having a pedicure... she HATES her feet being done.... so a bit of a chillax day for me I think..... happy crafting all. xxx hugs J x

No comments: