Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

Sketch n Stash Challenge 59


Morning everyone, hope you all had a fab weekend.. and are all ready for a brand new challenge at Sketch n Stash this week.  Julie has come up with a great Sketch, and a nice easy one. (I do easy ! lol). 

I have used one of Kenny K's  'Kids', called Teen Idol, who can be found HERE
Copics used   Skin  E11, E01, E000, R20  Hair and shoes, E18, E15, E13, E11.  Trousers, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1   Tshirt, BG13, BG15, BG18.   Papers from old old stash....

I hope we have lots of enteries on this one, as us on the DT love to see all your 'makes'.
This will have to be short and sweet today, as things are all turning a bit manic here now, with the Bali holiday looming, and so much to do before we all set off.. plus Son and Daughter in Law due over here soon.. then we all travellling to Bali together... ,  if nowt else... I do have my passport at the ready LOL.. no jabs needed this time, as fully up to date (makes a nice change)...  :)

Have a fab day... and happy crafting... hugz Jackie x

5 comments:

tiggertastic said...

wow your colouring is so cool, amazing hair and i love the use of the sketch

sarah x

Faye said...

Oh Jackie, I wish, wish, wish I could colour like you! xxx

~@ngie~ said...

this is awesome Jackie.... I love KK images & this is a new image am assuming... but then again am probably wrong as usual lolol I love the Dp'S Too 8o)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Julie said...

Awesome card, Jacqui - stunningly coloured and I love the bold colours you've used too!! Juliexx

Daniele said...

you colour these images in so brilliantly.....cool hun
hugs