Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Just to let you know

I am going to be more AWOL for the next month, than I am here... at present I am busy busy sorting all my DT cards out, as far as I can, before I jet set off to Bali for two weeks jolly holidays... :)  I know I have been very quiet on the blog front of late, and I do apologise....  I hope you can all bear with me for a tad longer, before normal services will resume LOL... (as normal as I get) :) .

To say its manic here at the moment, is an understatement... however... I am sure it will all be fine in the end.. (she says with fingers crossed LOL).

So.... Sunday, we have a brand new challenge over at Kenny K's, dont forget that Team B's is still running until tomorrow evening, so still time to pop over and take part.    I will be hosting Sundays challenge along with the rest of Team A.

Also, A Gem of a challenge is still running for another week as well... and there is a gorge sketch to follow. and some fab prizes to be had. !

Then Monday... I will have TWO... yes TWO, posts and you will defo want to join me then... as one will be a brand new challenge at Sketch n Stash, and .... news of a very special Blog Hop !!!!
Have a fab weekend all.... and I will post what I can, when I can... albeit it wont be a lot.... lol...
big hugz Jackie xxx

1 comment:

Daniele said...

ohhh you lucky girl, off on an exotic holiday.....I'm green
have a lovely time
hugs