Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

A New KK challenge


Gooooooood morning all you likkle crafty peeps....
Today starts a whole new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog, where,  I am sooooo chuffed to pancakes to be Team Leader of Team A... and this week it is our turn.. WOW girlz you so totally rocked this challenge )  can ya tell I hanging out with the Amercian gals a tad too much,  LOL)....  

Seriously.. well for two seconds.. (cos that all I can manage)... these girlz really are awesome.. I am so so proud to be their 'mammy'... yep.. sadly I probably old enough. ! lol...   ( but think they totally overtook me in the talent stakes) ! lol...

This week the challenge is a fabby sketch by our Rach... thanks hunny, its fab. I LOVE SKETCHES.. yeah ok, so you all probably fed up hearing that... lol, but it DOES take the hard work out of a card (and I know it not just me) lol..   I loved this one... and hope you all will too.. LORRA LORRA ENTERIES !!!

Well I am going to add two cards.. one today.. the one I put in for the challenge, and one tomorrow, the original one I put in the for the challenge... LOL...   cos............ wish I played Poker !!!!....  I made up a card, and when I was added to our little DT forum................ ok.. after.. (it takes a while !) lol... it hit me... Rach and myself had , not only added the same image (like we not got enough to chose from), but... had done the image in the same colourways.. just in the opposite !!  so.. as Rach was spot on the challenge and added her card DEAD EARLY ... .lol.. stupid here... done another one...

SO................ This is Racy Roxy, who can be found HERE ,...  2nd attempt LOL..
http://www.kennykdownloads.com/

http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/

Have a fabby day all... and make sure you join in the fun over at our challenge blog. !!. We have some fabby prizes up for grabs, not only is Kenny offering up 5 digi images, but,  Crafty Emma... is giving away two lots of card candy too. how lucky are you lot !!!!.   Spoilt, or what?  LOL

  hugz Jackie x

9 comments:

heidy said...

Great card Jacky!
Hugs Heidy

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!

Hugs
Judith

My'scardcorner said...

Very striking card Jackie and that sketch looks fun to play with.
Myrax

Daniele said...

another great sassy KK card Jackie, love the colours and I love the sketch....might have to use that for something else
hugz

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

sexy!!!

Rach said...

hiya crafty momma,, ;)
love this card honey gorgeous colouring of your sexy image and i lust love ther red and black colour ways.. and i loved your first one as well just goes to show...... Great minds think alike.
hugs Rach xxx

Dawn said...

I did love the first one, but this one is made of 100% awesome too!

Donna said...

Jackie both your cards were and are gorgeous, your coloring is spot on with both. Just wanted to let you know you're a great team leader too, I love your chirpy posts.
hugs
Donna xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Jackie! This card is smoking hot and I just can't get enough of those Krash Kittenz! That is probably my favorite Kenny K group (so far...lol)! Awesome coloring and great take on the sketch...you really do ROCK!!! Hugz, Cheryl