Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

A Gem of a Challenge - 15


Another new challenge has started over at A Gem of A Challenge, and this fortnight the theme is  BUTTONS, BOWS, BEADS and BRADS...   you can use one, two, three or all...  (the all, is for the really clever ones amidst you ) LOL..   I wasn't quite that clever. ! But did manage 3 of them :)
The girlz, as always, have done a fabby job with the challenge....So please make sure you pop over to their blogs and take a look at their marvellous cards.  They truely are an inspiration.

Also, we will all be announcing the winners of the Blog Hop tomorrow, so make sure you all 'tune in' to see who the lucky peeps are.

For my card this week, I have used 'Moon Baby' who can be found HERE ,  how adorable is this.  Needless to say I have also coloured it up in blue as well, ready to go. :).. too cute beyond words.


We had a FABULOUS response to last fortnights challenge, and wow, was we all blown away with your fabby creatiuons.... we hope that you will all join in this time... as we cannot wait to see what you all come up with.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps, and I will be back asap.. with... well.. something LOL...

hugz Jackie x

8 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is so charming. I love the layout and of course you coloring. A great card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

My'scardcorner said...

This is so cute Jackie I love it.
Myrax

Berry said...

Jackie this is so lovely the sparkle is so pretty and all round a fab layout hugs Rebekah xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, adorable card! Love it :)

Thats a gorgeous image, and I love the shimmer on the backing card and ribbon. Great embellies too

hugs

xxalisonxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is adorable. I love the shimmer and that glitzy nappy pin. What a great idea to make one up in blue too.
Caroline xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Jackie,
I just love your card,it's so sweet...Love the embellishments..
Mandy x

Cheryl said...

Your card is so soft and sweet! It's perfect for a baby girl!

--Cheryl--