Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Friends :)


Saw this cute stamp over at Donnas Den a while back (she had a sale on at the time... sooooooo)... say no more.. lol.. Just had to have it, as you do... and not had time to have a play until today.

  The actual image didnt take long to colour up at all, as most of it is in the stamp, (if you get my drift).   However them leaves took a steady hand lol.. defo not one to colour when had a tipple or two. :)  Had to use my last bit of scrummy olive green satin ribbon... need to go shopping again :), and it just fitted.. phew... a bit of fiddling around, but got there in the end.

I think the papers are from the Forever Friends CD, I could be wrong lol... as I just found enough of them too, to make a card, as had bits left over from last project.  As for copics.... oh dear, here we go...
Bird C5, C3 C1

Mouse erm........................ E11, E13 and... E53 (I think) lol..
Leaves G99, G94. G82
and that was pretty much it...
Mouse... puter mouse that is... has died a death, and I am back to using the one on lappy, which I hate... so spending minimal time on puter at present... mind you, I might actually get some housework done now lol...
Hope everyone is keeping warm and safe in this weather... My car also died on top of driveway.. so that not going anywhere for a while either, even if it was working, I cant get the thing of the drive LOL... so.. back to my craft room I go :)...  every cloud has a silver lining LOL...
hugs J xxx

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aawww Jackie this is soooo cute!!!

What a great image, I love it.

Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday.

Michelle :-)