Followers

Monday 25 October 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge - 47

Good morning all, well the sun is shining, but brrrr there is a nip in the air, I think its called... FRESH lol..

So onto todays card.  Sue has come up trumps again with another super sketch., for the new challenge that starts for the next two weeks, over at Sketch and Stash, For the new item of stash I have used the new KK image, which can be found HERE, and old stash... the sentiment stamp,that has certainly paid for itself, thats for sure. lol. I think the papers are some I was lucky enough to take off of Trace's hands at our crafting weekend, thanks Trace.

Now you have no chance of me remembering the copic numbers for this one, as I made this card ages ago, but hurrah, the card I made yesterday I have actually remembered to take a piccy of pens too... I even surprised myself. lol. just need to make sure I marry up the pot to the right card ROFL.
So girls and guys, hope you like the look of this sketch and take part, dont forget to pop over to the other DT 's blogs and check out their cards, they , as always have made some fabby cards,

I need to move myself and get to'Mother's'... I am sad to say, that she is moving to Gloustershire at Xmas, to live with her 'real' daughter, as she is getting on in years, and for safety reasons and health, its best for her.  I will be so sad to see her go, as, for the past 10 years I have been visiting her every week, and as I have said many a time, she has become like a Mum to me, aswe ll as a good friend, she is one very special lady, and I shall be very sad to see her go.  So need to make the most of the next few weeks.

Get your thinking caps on and your copics and colours out.....Look forward to seeing what you all come up with for this challenge.    Hugs Jackie xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jackie,brrr here too. lol

gorgeous card and i love these images,glad you liked my sketch:)

sue
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jackie :-) the image is fab and I love the papers ,, I need a friend like Trace ,,, can we share ?? lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x