Followers

Friday 15 October 2010

Papertake challenge


Been ages since I done a just because, challenge card, so thought would use one of my newly purchased images, which I couldnt wait to get coloured up, and take part in this weeks Papertake Challenge, which is 3 of a Kind, easy peasy for me, 3 flowers...  :).  Also finally managed to use my new Magnolia tag die too, been sitting there looking at me for far too long, LOL.   
I know I said I was going to do an Elizabeth Bell one today, but I saving that for something else.. so you will all have to be patient...sorry, but then again, we nearly all love Magnolias :).  (scept those peeps that don't 'do' without mouths lol).

I have had a brainwave, yes it hurt... needed a lie down after that one, .... As I am ALWAYS forgetting what copics I used, I have been out and purchased some little circles.... gee they was hard to find, coloured in the tops and written on what copic number the ciao pen is,, and stuck to lids.  Dug out a little container, and from now on, I will try my best to put them in the tin as I go, and then take a piccy...  thats the plan anyways.... but don't hold your breath on it being remembered too often lol... But I will promise to try.  (needless to say, didnt think of that when coloured this up yesterday, but, have been busy sticking circles on lids all morning... so... watch this space). :) 
Hope everyone has a fabby weekend.... Im away to do some much needed housework now.  :(.  much rather go and play... :)   hugz Jackie x

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Jackie :-) ,,, Tilda is gorgeous and I NEED one of those tag dies ,, I am seeing it everywhere and it's such a lovely design !! :-) I love the shades of blue too ,,, my fave colour :-)

that is a brill idea to have a container to pop the pens in as you use them ,,, not just to take a photo,,,, mine are just left laying all over the desk ,,, I will go and find a jar now ,,,, :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mel said...

This is beautiful. Melx