Followers

Saturday 24 April 2010

2 Challenges in one.






Well that didnt take me long did it !.. lovely sketch today, over at Sketch Saturday Challenge, I likey this one, nice and easy. Also Just Magnolia, have an 'Anything goes' challenge, so I am entering this card for that also.
Used SU papers, pearls from stash, flowers by Prima (not sure where the white one come from thou, other than stash box.) hehe... Magnolia image, coloured in copics... now be prepared to be amazed.
skin E000, E00, E11, R20,
Dress Y15, Y17, B32, B34
hair E 13, E15, E18 , E19
tadah.... REMEMBERED to leave copics to one side and remembered to add here... even Im surprised lol... off to do my linky...
and think I deserved a cuppa now... xx

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh another yummy tilda hun gorjus colrs too hugs cheryl xx

Bev said...

Oh this is so cute Jackie, loving the delish papers and colours. I'm busy working on a card (well I'm supposed to be lol) for this sketch too x

Lynn said...

My favourite colours and such a pretty card made with them.
Lynn x

Mina said...

so pretty Jackie...its has such a delicate girly feel to it...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Sharon said...

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment. I've a had great time visiting your blog and looking at your cards! I love this one - the layout is fabulous and the pearls are great.

Sharon x

Nicky said...

welcome back to the land of card making your cards are so lovely xx

Beth said...

Fabulous card! I love the summery colours and papers and the image is adorable!

Love Beth xx

darcy48 said...

A lovely card and i love the colours you have used x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Jackie. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x