Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Little Boy blue (and red)


Well found some red and blue papers I liked, gingham lol ,although this was not the image I had coloured up... cos I misplaced that one.. but I did find him again ... just not quite where I thought he was lol... still gave me a good excuse to have a clear up in craft room, shame I just gone and started another card and messed it all up again lol, do not think I am destined for a tidy craft room.. :) think I might start joining in on the Whats on your desk blog... lol.. right can't stay herewa ffling as native is getting restless by the front door, think someone wants to go for a walk !!! no... that not me, that for sure lol... but needs must and all that... think one girly a bit fed up with being told, 'in a minute'.... been saying that for past hour at least !!!!
so best I move self... and catch you all soon.. hugs x

Hangler image
copics (not a clue what numbers).. hopeless I know !!!!
papers, buttons and ribbon from stash

2 comments:

Carole said...

Jackey, Love this card and the cute image also the buttons add the finishing touch !

Pleased to see your back to blogging!

Carolerob (imag-e-nationer)

Bev said...

Gorjuss Jackie, the Image is sooo cute, and love the papers xxx