Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Last sneeky peeky :)


oh dear.... tis all going wrong... even the computer is against me today... keep switching itself off.. thinks it had enough ! :) I know the feeling.... update on de house... erm..... had a chippy turn up... here all of half hour..... then got called away as his son sick. .... there he was...gone. plasterer MEANT to turn up this afternoon................... but didnt.... !!!... Then I had dental appointment... just to add to the rising stress levels.... then come home to puter dying 0on me every time I try to do anything...
so before it does it AGAIN... here is the last sneek peek .. and I will reveal all the card and image tomorrow... with all the details etc... dont want this to crash again tonight... grrr... see you all tomorrow, HOPEFULLY .... hugs xx

2 comments:

Teri said...

MEN!!! Girl power is all I can say!
I had a computer problem like that a little while ago, but found it all stopped when we opened up the outer casing on the tower unit and sucked all the dust out. BOY it was choked - no wonder it kept turning off. You might want to give that a try with your hun!
TRY to have a good day!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Micki said...

OMG you TOO?????? I walked out on hubby last night long enough to cool off. I was just about ready to take a hammer to the craftroom and say screw it. :-)