Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Day late.... This Weeks Digi Ink Challenge

Firstly I would like to thank everyone that posted such lovely comments on the loss of my little 'girl'... thank you so much.
I am a day late posting up for the Challenge at DIC, and I do apologise for that.
We have a fabby challenge this week... which is a colour one. I was lucky enough to be assigned one of our new creators, Donna, at Lil Diva, and just fell in love with this image called Emily... so cute. Don't forget to check out all the new stamps at the Shoppe....
So I hope you will all be joining in this week and seeing if you can win this lovely image by Whimsy Design, ideal for this time of year and all the Christmas cards we having to make !!...
Plus dont forget that we are giving away one free stamp each month with our newsletter... so make sure you sign up... how cool is that !!!
I would also like to say a big hello to Terri and Linda who are joining us as GDTM's for the month of November. Please make sure you pop over to their blogs and say hi too... they have made some fantastic creations. (as have all the girls.. well done again Team).
There is more news...... just keep checking back to see whats going to be happening at DIC. !!!!!
HOpe you all have a fabby day.... take care.. hugs x


5 comments:

Teri said...

Great card Jackie!
Have those blokes finished your kitchen yet??
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

your card is gorgeous! I love your take on the color challenge! I too, am sorry to hear about the loss of your girlie.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Diane Davies said...

Pretty card! I used that same image for next week. She's a cutey. : )

Raquel said...

Great Card!!! I love that lil image and your layout is perfect!!!

Hugs,
Raquel

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

Wow you have madea great card with my stamp Jackie..Hugs Donna aka Lil Diva Stamps x