Followers

Thursday 9 July 2009

Hi and Bye

Been a bad blogger again... but its well manic at my house... we all leading up to Hayleys wedding and its all go. Plus Im having works done on my house at same time... probably not the best time to have fencing and the garden done.. but.. ! waited so long to get it sorted..
Im ... or should I say we... about 10 of us.. are all off tomorrow for the hen weekend !!!! oh dear.. Bournemouth here we come ! ... from what I know from youngest who seems to have taken over the role as wedding and hen party organiser lol.. bless you Stacy.. you doing a grand job... its going to be one heck of a weekend.. I just hope my old bones can keep up with all the goings on.. I shall certainly try my best. !
Clay pidgeon shooting, off roading and paintballing apparently... as well as something for the more gentle of the ladies... spa's, manicures, pedicures facials etc... guess I be out off roading at that point LOL... plus nightclubbing for they youngesters.. (think that includes someone who still thinks in her 20's.. hehehe shame body not agree) ........ So...
I wont be about til next week.. not that you will notice any different of late !!!! ... I still havent taken a piccy of all the lovely birthday cards I received.. but I wil do asap. As they are all so lovely.
Also................................... TOMORROW..........6PM............ NEWS FLASH....................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE tune in................... if all goes well with the scheduled post that is. lol...
but.... I have something really exciting to show you all............... and you wont want to miss it................. ................. ohhh the bellls.... the belllls.... lol................ :)
see you all next week when I hope to get stuck into some serious card making.... as I have so many birthdays coming up..
oh oh............... one last thing.............. me and Wills are finally united....... and I cut out my first shapes today... so... watch this space... (maybe not this month.. lol)...
SO .. dont forget to call back in tomorrow at 6pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have good weekend.. x

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope you have a brilliant weekend away with the youngsters! Try not to out do them too much, or they will be so embarrassed!
So pleased you have started your affair with Wills, I'm sure the two of you will be very happy.
I can't wait to see what is happening at 6pm tomorrow!

Greta said...

Ref Lynn's post I expect they'll be embarrassed anyway lol. Luvs ya really x & very pleased you got Wills sorted . Have a great weekend xxx