Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Happy Flippin Christmas .. :)


The new Flippin Christmas sheets are out.... and very nice they are too.. Nice jolly Santas in various poses !!! lol.... nice one again Jak (and Jim).
I got out my ink pads for this one, walnut distress ink and a small light browny one i found ! yep I know very technical as ever. Wanted it to match in to the sentiments that you get with the sheet.( cant believe the value for money with these ones... a defo must... with free backing sheet and sentiment and verse... Jak has really pushed the boat out with this one. ) plus used CB snowflakes and crushed glass (well think thats what is is.. lol).. very effective anyway. LOL
Pop over to the other DT Members blogs and see what they have been up to as well. Jak , Toni and Karen. Obviously check out all the Flippin range at Lapashe.
Will be back later with a card Ive actually made finally... just need to take a photo... laters ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie
I found your blog through crafters kitchen and love your sense of humour I had to take a look at la pashe as I wanted to see what santa was hiding, they are very funny.I am a new blogger Just learning as I go love the card
x
vicky

lynne said...

hi jackie the cards are lovely well done lynn xxxx