Followers

Sunday 7 June 2009

New LaPashe sheets -


Check out the new LaPashe sheets now on Idealworld/Create and Craft channel 22 freeview. Jak is on there now with them... and they are brill. I had so much fun with these ones. I particularly loved the hippy ones and had a ball with the BCR one. Good Luck Jak, not that you will need it.. another winner I feel.
Check out the other DT blogs... .. Jak, of course, Toni and Karen... (hopefully Karen has done a good job and got the scheduled post sorted LOL)... if you dont see owt.... she got it wrong.. lol.. bless. (says I who tried it and it not work... lol... so whos the fool here?)
right im off to sit glued to tv and see what creations Jak comes up with today.. always an inspiration. check back tomorrow and Tuesday as I will be adding a few more cards that I have made with the sheets.. and no doubt the other girls will be adding more too.. xx

2 comments:

Toni said...

fab braces lol loved these ones too

My'scardcorner said...

2 fab cards Jackie these look fun love all the flowers youve put on the flower power one:0)Caught some of Jak brilliant as usual