Followers

Friday 26 June 2009

A Card AT LAST.. well two actually


Well finally got half way through the sorting out of puter.. most of the hardware is re installed... along with some of the software... so I am nearly back with you full time.... poor you ! lol
In admidst all of this.. I have got two cards to show you... one is my first proper copics image.. which I am not happy with, my first go at this whilst testing out copics, went a lot better than this... but that was cos I had full personal tuition from Toni... this one.. ive been left to my own devices ! and its not good. !! but its certainly a learning curve... im happy to show you.. to say this is the way.. NOT to do it lol
The second card is a card that was on order.... I hope its not too 'grown up' for a baby card.. but I wanted to something a little bit different fr om the norm ... daughter said all ones in shop poop... i hope she doesnt feel the same about this one....
Will add another card tomorrow... as I made one for a challenge which I have not shown yet.. I know someone else has.. ie Pam lol...
so.. hopefully I am nearly back full time... to plague the life out of you all.. have a good evening... love

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you`re back jackie have been visiting your blog daily and wondered where you had gone
both cards are lovely especially like the baby card
chrisa x

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie and for the life of me I cannot see anything wrong with the first one - apart from a lack of features on the face of Tilda, but then thats just me! Viv xx

Jean said...

Love them both Jackie - the colouring looks fine to me.

Anonymous said...

Two lovely cards Jackie
The colouring on the first looks good to me
Nena x

Karen said...

Both are stunning. Glad you're back in the land of blog.

Love Karen x

Daisycat said...

Love the cards, you shouldn't knock yourself down girl. The colouring is great, keep playing and you will have it sorted in next to no time. Love the baby card.

Jan M said...

Great cards Jackie x

Greta said...

Both great cards Jackie. I specially love the baby one but nothing wrong with your colouring. Stop putting yourself down !! lol xx

My'scardcorner said...

2 lovely cards Jackie:0)

Louise Emma said...

I agree with Viv, I can't see anything wrong with the first tilda either.... funnily enough I have watercoloured that very image today myselof and yours, let me tell you, is a damn sight better than mine LOL!!! They are both gorgeous x