Followers

Monday 6 April 2009

Challenge card


Opps guess who forgot to add a card yesterday !!! I meant to add this one after the challenge results were shown, but it went clean out of my head... (nothing new)... So will add this now, and treat you all to another later.. well not sure if treat is the correct word, but you know what I mean LOL..
I sat and painted up three images yesterday but had one of those days I actually didnt fancy making a card... now that doesnt happen often... but papers and image all ready to go... reddy being the clue !!!lol... infact its going to be a bit too red I think.. might have to have a rethink of one of the papers.. (I dont normally do red, but wanted to use the flowers I bought) LOL..
so, will catch up later and add another card as soon as Ive done my bit for society ... and gone and seen Mum. Have a good day...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Lovely cards Jackie, and love Ruby's spot, she so cheers me up. Pop over to my blog I have something for you.