Followers

Saturday 11 April 2009

Award


Thank you so much Liz for the award, it was very much appreciated, was so surprised the first time round, but to be awarded it twice, is fabulous. thank you. Ive already passed it on before, so I will give it a miss this time... xx
I might not be around much for the next few weeks,(and I know my poor blog is going to suffer badly), but I hope you all pop by now and then to see If I have managed to add anything. My son and daughter in law are coming over to UK from Africa for a few weeks holiday, so I will be pretty busy as not seen them for such a long while. take care everyone and I promise to try and add what I can, when I can.... xx


2 comments:

Greta said...

Well deserved award! Have a lovely time with the 'kids' LOL
Greta x

sheffsue said...

of course we'll miss you Jackie!..but have a fantastic time with your family.

Sue x