Followers

Friday 17 October 2014

Art by Mi Ran card.


Morning all, hope everyone is keeping safe and warm, Autumn is here .. and nothing nicer that to snuggle up with the copics and pretty papers.

For my card for ArtbyMiran's Design Team this week I have used the stunning image .. Wind Blown, who can be found HERE.. 


I have coloured her with copics, papers by BearlyMine Designs, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and stash..

Make sure you pop over and take a look at all the other DT's beautiful cards, and maybe take part in this weeks' Artby Miran, Anything Goes Challenge, 

Have been shabby chic'ing a few bits of furniture past few days, and in the process, destroyed my craft room... slipped down some stairs and twisted/sprained ankle AND dropped heavy object on foot at sa me time ... I don't do anything by halves lol... so I am now off to rest my foot again. soon as I can find my desk in craft room... I will be back with another card... Happy crafting all.. 

No comments: