Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Paper Piecing Tut for Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse

Good morning all... from Essex this time LOL... told you I was 'touring'.. :)

Today I am doing a simple Paper piecing tutorial for Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse,   I am using, 'Bossy' by Mo, who can be found HERE .  The papers I am using/used are Romance and Roses (scaled down) by Nitwits collection.


1. Start by stamping up/printing  the image onto your normal 'colouring' paper/card stock, I have used Whisper White, by SU, as I will be using copics to finish. 


2. Stamp up/print out the image again , onto a chosen paper of your choice, (This will be for the main part of the dress and sleeves)


 3. (As I want to use two different prints, I have printed the image again onto a co-ordinating paper. Which I will be using for the smock top and  panties.


4.  Cut out the parts required from the two images printed onto your dp's. (as below).


 5. Using a glue of your choice, pritt stick,  a wet glue, or glue pen, glue up the cut out pieces, and overlay, onto your first printed plain image.  (as below)
 6. Here is the finished image, with dress, smock and panties all  paper pieced, and image coloured with copics.

I hope that I have made this nice and easy for everyone to understand, if you have any questions, please leave in the comments box, and I will reply to you asap.

hugs Jackie xx

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous sweetie I love to do this, she looks so cute hugs Pops x x x

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks for posting this, she is cute and you did a super job!

Bridie said...

Lovely design

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a fab day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts