Followers

Thursday 2 January 2014

As one door shuts..............

Whoop whoop.... I was taken on with Scrappers Delights, for their New Releases team, before I had started, I was.... not sacked, but promoted... to Colorist... how flipping fab is that,   I do have to say, I am a tad out of practice where the copics are concerned, but... but  I know it will all come back soon... and the sooner the better lol.

Janice has, and is creating some super wonderful /gorgeous images, well up my street,  and I can't wait to park my backside in my craft room and continue to colour up her images....  The Challenge blog, can be found HERE, I look forward to popping by, when you add your cards to the next challenge.

Would love to give you a sneek preview.... lol but I cant...
not yet anyways.... 
but..
watch this space...


ooooh ok...

just a likkle bit...



lol... sorry... but not been given permission from the Boss lol.. yeah I know... a total tease :)

be back soon....

with Bearly Mine Challenges card and some news re that..... laters peeps.. xxx

No comments: