Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bearly Mine Challenge 106




Good morning all... well... today I start back as Team Leader for Team B, on Bearly Mine Challenges... :) (Just hope I have done the first posting properly, rofl.... as there has been a few, technical hitches... ok.. Jackie hitches, along the way ... opppsey).
Just as well Donna got the patience of a Saint, cos she needs to have with me at the helm again lol..... so firstly, if you don't already know, we are on the look out for a couple or 3 more DT members, so if you are going to take part in this weeks challenge and would like to a chance to join the rest of us nutters on the team,... put DT after your name when you add your project/card, and you never know it could be you :)

So... for this weeks challenge it is....

 HALLOWEEN.... 



I have used a freebie by BearlyMine Designs, and also Mini Dots,  the image is by Fred She Said, called Halloween Rosey,
Yes I used copics and no, I cannot rememeber what ! lol... been a long while since I have let the side down, cant have you all thinking I finally cracked it lol.  I found some black fibres and basically played ... letters cut from very old die set.  so all in all.. not a lot of help this week.. other than.... the fabby papers, and I ALWAYS, know where they come from lol...

We have as always, great sponsers again this week.... so some lovely prizes to be won... so pop over and see what the other DT have  made of this challenge... and perhaps visit their blogs and leave some love.




 
Have a good week all.... hugs Jackie x 

3 comments:

Lozzy said...

Love your Halloween card Jackie..Hugs Lozzy xx

My'scardcorner said...

Cute image Jackie and great card.
Myrax

Cally said...

Lovely card Jackie..
Callyx