Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

On a roll.... well almost :)



Really 'pushing the boat out' :) scuse the pun... thought would have another go at 'my less is.....hard work' lol... I am really struggling with these LIM cards... but I am persevering at the moment.  Least I can still play with my copics :)

Have not only decided to try out new things re card design, but digging out my old stamps also.. bout time they earned their storage space :)


I have to say, that the colours are a lot more vibrant in real life, I should have taken a better photo and edited it better... oh well,, you get the 'drift'.... 

Copics used.  (just about most of what I got in the blue, blue/green spectrum .. just kept adding and playing, not that it shows here.. 
R 20,22,24,27,29,  E50, 53, 55,  C1,3,5,7,9,
E40,43,44,47,49, 
Y21,23,26,28  YR 23

another border folder used behind the ribbon, ribbon and charm from stash.

Entering this in Throughthepurplehaze Challenge - anything gos

Right Im back to the garden, and making most of this gorge sunshine.. hope you all are managing to catch a few rays too...

hugs Jackie x

8 comments:

fiction book reviews said...

Thank you for joining this week at Through the Purlple Haze Challenge Blog

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love
Co-Owner of Creative Fingers

comment 2 and 5

Crafting with Darcy said...

Oh, such a beautiful card! Your coloring is incredible! Love this card so much! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges--hope you will play again next week. I can't wait to see what you will come up with next week!

Darcy DT
Through the Purple Haze Challenges

butterfly dream cards said...

Fantastic i just love the subject and the colouring is fabulous, well done i just love it....plain but beautiful.
fiona DT

Mel said...

Love the subject and colours
Mel DT
Through the purple haze challenges

Elena V. said...

This is very relaxing. I love it!

sian said...

what a lovely card. thanks for playing along with through the purple haze from sian (DT)

Unknown said...

A truly vibrant card and i love the boat theme.Great choice in colours they work really well together i hope you will be joining us next week! Many thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges...Anita x

Darlene said...

Hello there my Ohio friend!
This is FABULOUS and colored BEAUTIFULLY!!! WOW! I LOVE your coloring style on this card and your design is so clean & professional! FANTASTIC! Truly!! I just LOVE it!

Sorry it's been so love since my last visit and I know that the temps have cooled off since this post so I'm sure you're busy doing that H-word! As for me, I'm headed out to do some L-Mowing!
Take care and stop by when you get the time.
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS