Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

DP2 Challenge card.


Been playing in craft room, and getting covered in copics and sticky stuff :).  and hey get me, two cards made in one day... must be a record lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun.... I would be, but... suffering dreadfully with hayfever.... although the Rapeseed looks fantastic at the moment.... and as far as my eye balls can see.......its doing me in! ..  so good enough reason to lock myself away, with a box of kleenex and my copics.


this weeks challenge is Clean and Simple, not the easiest challenge for me, but I thought if I went for a male card it would be a lot easier... and it was :).  Think thats the way to go for me when its a CAS challenge anywhere lol... 
I am also entering this for the Papertake challenge this week, which is Anything Goes.  
Also Crafty Creations Challenge, Something old something new... old image, new dies. Stampin for the Weekend, Buttons,

I have used Zoom, by Mo, copics, star dies, and the speech bubble was from some freebies I got in a magazine.

copics used. R00, R01, R02, R05 and R08.  
C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
B00, B01, B02 B04 and B12.
E11,13,15, 17 and 19, and R20.

Right best I go and clear up the dreadful mess I seem to have made again...  and make a start on another image.. once I have enough space on desk to colour up lol... done a few print outs now, so that should keep me busy and out of mischief for a little while .  

enjoy your weekend all..
hugs Jackie x 



5 comments:

Borqna said...

BRAVOO!
Good luck!

Anna-Karin said...

Great card. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Hugs Anna-Karin

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Kim Bell said...

Wow,
I just love your card! Your coloring is just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Chris said...

well I just sneezed so many times I lost track of the count so you have my sympathy or is this empathy, or well I think you know what I mean.
I love your coloring, it looks fabulous. Great card.
thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.