Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bearly Mine Challenge 82



Morning to all  my fellow crafters, by the time you read this, I will be in glorious Italy:) yay :)
But not wanting to make any of you jealous, lol.. I will continue with this weeks new challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges, and the theme this time is... SPRING FLOWERS.


Our wonderful sponsers for this challnge are 

and

 
If you check over at our Challenge blog you will see exactly what fabby prizes are up for grabs... :) 



I have used a Hanglar stamp, and I thought this was rather apt with the seedlings :) coloured with copics, as per :)
B000,00,01,02,05, E00,11,13,15,17, Y00,011, Y26 and 28.   Papers are Simply Dots and Flower Delight both by BearlyMine Designs, naturally :)  flowers and ribbon from stash.

I hope that you all have fun with this challenge and dont forget to pop over to the other DT blogs as there are some fabulous inspirational ideas from the gals, as per usual... gorgeous cards.
I will be back towards end of month sometime. unless I find myself a lovely rich Italian... then I may not be lol..   big hugs... and enjoy your crafting and p laying along with this challenge... 
hugs Jackie xxx

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous image and I love your colour choice, the flowers look fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Daniele said...

lucky you in Italy and I bet the weather is so much better there if you find a rich Italian and he has an older brother send him my way....lol, gorgeous card Jackie just loving this sweet image
hugs

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie love the colours and layout. Hope youre enjoying your hols it is still so windy here so make the most of it and good luck on finding the rich italian lol
Myrax

Nela said...

Hi, gorgeous card,Jackie!
Lovely colouring!
Nela xx

Judy said...

Sssssssssssssweet! blue and brown is my absolute favorite, and I am loving this card!!! Well done, and hope you have one great trip!

xo