Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

LOTV card


Good afternoon crafters... Hope you are all keeping warm and dry.. have to say, we are lucky here on the South East coast, and have escaped a lot of the snow that the rest of the Country seems to have been hit by.

I was having a good old sort out of images, and OMG... I had forgotten I had some gorge LOTV ones, that I got free in a magazine a while back. smack my wrists lol... so... out come the copics and as it happened, I spotted this weeks challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies blog, and the theme is Spring colours :) To me, Spring is Yellows and Greens... so hence the colour ways on card.



Mind you... not looking much like Spring (or feeling it), outside at the moment. lol...   All the papers I have used are by SU, as is the ribbon,. Not sure where I got the sentiment from..  Yellow flowers punched out using the Retro flower punch, have to say, I love those punches.    Image by LOTV. and.... Copics used are.

Skin E00, E01, E11, R20. Hair (for what there is of it lol)... E17, 15 and 13. Dress YG63,67,11,13 AND 17. Shoes.. R20,22,24 and C1,3,5.  Hat Y21,23,26, 28. and YR13. 

Right... Im offski to sort car out.. petrol and tyres.. I hate that job... but think she running on fumes at moment. lol....  But we got a girly crafters meet at end of week, so I best put some petrol in or wont be going very far at all. :) Hope you all have a grand day... hugs J. xx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
Sorry I couldn't make it, maybe next time.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Such a gorgeous spring colours card hun, love this, thanks for playing with us at LLF this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx