Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Wayhey...

 
 
Thought it was about time, I pulled my finger out and started adding some of the cards I have been  making of late... especially as  I am now OFFICIALLY, back on the Design Team at Bearly Mine Challenges for the foreseeable future :)  Thank you Donna for asking me back as a permanent part of the Team... well happy I am. :).
 
So I thought best that I started to get my blog back up and running.. and not just add the one a fortnight card LOL.. it is purely laziness I have to say. (with a bit of forgetfulness to boot).... 

So here we go then.. lets see how long I can keep going before I slide back into bad habits LOL 
 

 
 Image by KennyK, papers from stash, 
Copic. Hair E11,13,15,17,18, 19
skin E01, 11, 13, R20
R20, 21, 22,24,27,29
C9,7,5,3,2,1,
 
Nowt too fancy on this, as made it as a male card. and I have to say, Kenny K has some fab images just right for the job.
 
right offski to craft room now.. and play with some pretty things.. :) hope you are all staying safe and warm. and if venturing out, please be careful.   love and hugs. Jackie x 



 


3 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Any male would be happy with this one Jackie its lovley love your layout and papers used too.
Myrax

Karen said...

Jackie you do realise that with your talent it's criminal NOT to post more often don't you? Smiles.

Lovely card - really nice layout and papers & you have brought her to life magnificently.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jackie so glad your staying on and Im sure that Marie will be so glad of your support. A stunning card love your colour choice and the papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx