Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Thanks



Made this card a little while ago, to send to a lovely friend on a craft forum I belong to, who very kindly sent me loads and loads of beautiful quillings papers and bits and bobs as she found out I had just started doing a little bit of quilling, and was loving it, and as she ...... in her words 'didnt have the patience for it'.. she very kindly sent them to me..... so a big thank you to Marion.   (how kind of her was that?)

Just spent most of day sorting all my craft files on the computer... utter chaos comes to mind :), and realised I had not yet posted this one.


I have used a LOTV image, and oooh guess what... I can not remember what copics I used... rofl....  papers from stash.. so no help there either... LOL.   the copics look  like they might be low BV numbers... but Im not promising anything... sorry... but you know what Im like... plunge into the colouring.... and forget to write down what I am using... ... and in my defense on this one.... I did make it a couple of weeks ago ...

HOpe to be back with another card tomorrow, as soon as I can get a decent picture... the light is so bad here at moment it keeps auto flashing... and im getting a real bizare effect on my E18....

Dont forget to pop over to Bearly Mine Challenges as there is a brand new challenge starting today. The theme for this week is an easel card :)

And.... another fantastic fabulous piece of news ...... (for me anyway lol)... Donna at BearlyMine has asked  me to stay on a tad longer and be Guest designer for her and the teams..... stoked is the word.  So for a few more challenges...  you will see me and my cards popping up.... :)

Be back with you soon  hugs Jackie x Happy Crafting. x

5 comments:

Cards By MI said...

We are so happy to see you up and "running" again. A sweet looking card just as always.
Love n hugs
Marie

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun...and loving the colours too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Cally said...

beautiful card Jackie and so glad to see you back card making. Callyxxx

Daniele said...

awwww this is so sweet Jackie
hugs

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie great layout as always glad to see you back into cardmaking.Enjoy.
Myrax