Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

A Gem of a Challenge # 39



Brrrrr -4 not good :( ... Hope its a bit warmer for the rest of you.

Today we start a new fortnights challenge over at AGOAC blog, and the theme this week is

FAIRIES.

I think most of the DT have a little fav this week as a lot of us have used the same image, she is called  Faye,, and can be found HERE , at the Pink Gem shop, and is one of Janets'  new cutie little newbies. :)



It is so nice to see the same image used in so many different ways.  I have also used Pink Gems sentiment stamp and DP's, the stripey and quilt effect are on the Penguinfrolics download.  (see not just for Christmas lol). :) 

Copics used.. BV0000, 000,00,01,02,04.  G20,21,24,28  Hair (my fav combo).. E11, 13, 15,17,18,19.  
Skin E000,00,01,11,13 R20.  flowers C1,3, Y 11,15, 18 (i think) lol not used to using the yellows much, also a large helping of glamour dust on the wings, with a little bit of BV0000, 000, 01. Flowers and leaves from stash, and probably most bought from Wild Orchid Crafts.  as for the clematis paper... no idea :)  For one I dug into my box of papers first, and coloured up Faye accordingly.  makes life SO much easier, I just wish I would remember to do that all the time, but... I am usually so keen on getting on with the fun bit.. ie colouring.... I forget lol... 

Off for my usual caffine fix.. 2nd of the day, and I might be more with it then... then off to lunch with my youngest daughter... hope they got a roaring open fire in the pub, cos if so, thats where I will be sitting, even if it does mean I have to eat off my lap LOL. 

Have a good week all... stay warm and safe. hugs Jackie xx

5 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo what a super little card love the image and love the papers you have used ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

My'scardcorner said...

This is so pretty Jackie love the layout and papers youve used. Hope you enjoyed your pub lunch. wever got the snow here now so cold here too.Take care
Myrax

Berry said...

This is fabulous Jackie sweetie so beautifully coloured and fab work with the papers! Hugs Rebekah xx

Janet said...

Stunning colouring as always sweetie.....and all beautifuly put together.....hope you had a fab lunch with you daughter :) xx

Carole said...

Love this card Jackie, she is so sweet and love the colours you have used .....thoughts of spring :-)

Carole x