Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

A Gem of a Challenge -30


Good morning everyone.. another gloomy wet miserable day in Kent... so thats summer gone then... did we have one? oh yes I vaguely remember two weeks of sunshine.... albeit a day here, a day there....  at this rate I can see the heating going on very early this year. ! ...  anyway I hope that this fortnights challenge at AGOAC will brighten up your day.  The DT as always, have come up with some right little corkers of cards...  This week, Jenny is hosting and has come up with a fab sketch to follow.
I have used Andy on sledge, and he can be found HERE, at the Pink Gem shop,
The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, and from the new set called Christmas Swirls. 
Copics used.
R20, 22, 24, 27, 29.
B32,34,37, 39
E00, 000, 01, 11, 13,15 and 17
C1,3,5 ,7
snowflakes and pearls from stash. 

We had a fantastic response on our last challenge, and hope to see lots of you back again for this one. Make sure you pop over to AGOAC to see if you was a lucky winner if you joined in our colour inspiration challenge.
Hope you all have a fabby weekend, even if the weather is dismal.... good reason to hide self away in the craft room if you ask me lol....
catch you all soon  big hugs J xxx


6 comments:

Janet said...

Oh wow hun this is just fab! Your colouring never ceases to amaze me!! x

Berry said...

This is adorable! Janet is right your colouring is so lovely and the colour choices here are wonderful Hugs Rebekah xx

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Jackie and love your choice of backing papers and snowflakes.
Myrax

Jennifer said...

So gorgeous Jackie....beautiful colouring xx Jenny xx

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Jackie,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jackie what a fabulous card and your colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx