Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

DP 2 - Challenge card - OPPS


Well is it afternoon or evening? either way... hope you all having a good one....( will be evening time I done this posting lol) bit late in the day for me to be adding a card, I know, but, just as I finished it, loaded onto Mo's FB page, and one black hairy thing wanted to go walkies.... so... blogging had to wait, then, as the case is, you get in, and girly wanted her treat, then her dinner, oh and water bowl needed freshening up... and.. well I thought, I quite fancy a drink too LOL.... and here I am, with a nice cold glass of something.. and it not water ! :)

Now, I SHOULD have been catching up on my DT cards, (as going away AGAIN soon), but... I so wanted to join in this weeks DP2 challenge,  which is an Easel card, so... I snuck off and (only sneaking off from self anyways lol), and put together this card, to join in the fun.  I REALLY MUST do my DT cards !!!! thats me having a word with myself. :) Im just so easily distracted LOL

I have used Penelopes Party Wagon, and I have (what I call it), rough copic'd it, in places.  ie dress.  Now prepare to be amazed, cos... I actually know what colours I used LOL,  ok, dont all applaude at same time.!
Hair E13, E15, E17, E18, E19, , Blues, B32, B34,B37 and B39, Reds, R20, 21, 22, 24, 27 and 29,  Greens G20, 21, 24, 28 and 94, skin E00, E01, E000, 11, and 13.  ooh and R20 ! :) blush :)  wagon, E19, 18, 17 , 15 and 13... and a bit of flowersoft for flowers.. (well got to use it somewhere).  Papers from Bearly Mine, flowers from stash, and blues copic'd to death. Tag by Magnolia... and brads from Brad Outlet as before... weyhey ! didnt I do good :)  now need to go for lie down, rofl.   actually need to go and add linky to DP2 first... have a good evening all, big hugs Jackie.
ps please excuse the dreadful photography, thats laziness to the extreme... after downloaded to puter, realised no matter what I done, I couldnt get rid of mantlepiece UNLESS I went back upstairs, got another piece of white card and started again.... and ....... well, say no more !:)
pps.. thank you all for such lovely comments that you have all kindly left of late... it really does mean the world to me.  xxxx

ADDED - if anyone is going to join in the  challenge, MAKE SURE you put an animal or bird on it !! UNLIKE ME. !!!!! guess who didnt read that bit... so much for being clever on the copics. gone and fluffed right up on the challenge.... KNEW I should have done a DT card. !  
Do you reckon they would beleive me if I said there is a cat hiding under the wagon????????????

17 comments:

Vicky said...

LOL...What are you like hun..! Gorgeous card tho' and so beautifully coloured too..

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Denise said...

Sure, I see a cat plain as can be!!

Christine said...

Ohhhh Jackie tops marks for trying BUT NO dont see a cat sweetie..me thinks more water is needed..pmsl..
AWESOME colouring girl..bet you like that girl bit?? LOL.. too busy drooling over it to notice wots not there..

smiles Christine xx

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card the colouring is fab and the hair looks great
hugs

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jackie this is stunning, you have coloured that gorgeous image perfectly, her hair is the first thing that caught my eye it looks so real, the papers and embellishments only add to it's beauty, I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card, what great colours.
luv
Debby

Jennifer said...

Amazing colours and colouring as always! xx Jenny xx

Mandy said...

Hi Jackie,
You always make me smile when I visit...Fabulous card and as always your colouring is perfect....Hope things are good at the moment....
Mandy x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Such a gorgeous card...with a beautifully coloured image! Such a shame the cat ran off before you managed to take the picture, and didn't realise he was sooo needed! lol
Thanks for playing at Mo's this week though :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

wow wow wow!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Elaine L. said...

Your card is just lovely, even though it doesn't meet the criteria for the theme. I love everything about it! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely bright cheeful card Jackie.
cat what cat lol?
Myrax

Faye said...

Oh wow, wow, wow! This is just wow. Your colouring is outstanding. xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jackie, oh dear your not the only one to do dumn things, I put the wrong finishing date on the Interlinkz for TPS last week, what a daft thing to do.
Stunning card by the way beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mik said...

Great coloring Wonderful card!

Haritha said...

absolutely gorgeous card!you are a great artist.
am so glad to visit your blog:)

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!