Followers

Friday 26 November 2010

Pennys Challenge Blog 43

OMGoodness I am SOOOO sorry, but guess who forgot to post this fortnights Challenge card and details for Pennys Challenge Blog, Defo a senior moment .. or two days...
Without further ado... The challenge this time is a colour inspiration photo..
I used two cuttlebug folders, and with the house folder I used it twice and have joined it .  then cut the snow to fit the curve of the houses, clear as mud at describing this aren't I !! LOL.  The image is by Whiff of Joy, and I had this image coloured up already, so no idea of copic numbers.. sorry....
Once again I apologise for not putting this on my blog two days ago... I really do need a brain transplant !!!
Don't forget to pop over to see the other DT girls work, as they as always have come up trumps.
hugs J xxx .. off for a lie down I think... as I seriously cannot beleive I forgot to post this.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is just gorgeous girlfriend! I really LOVE what you've done with this image!!

I have a little something for you over on MY BLOG

papertrails leaver said...

Hi Jackie! This is is beautiful! I love the embossing but the image just draws me right in and I can't take my eyes off of it! I look forward to working with you on Penny's challenges! :-) Amy

Carole said...

Hi Jackie, love this card and how you have used the Cuttlebug folder well done !! ---also love that stamp !

Carolerob x