Followers

Friday 26 March 2010

Evening peeps.











Well the best laid plans of mice and men !! afganglae. or something like that.... go to toot. ! Was meant to be away today to my eldest daughters H, to help her move county... but... youngest ... designated driver took poorly... so... poor H is left to own devices and friends and family tup north to help her sort.
So as I am still here.... more piccies and a few words.. re holiday.

After all the animals and safari, we jetted off in a 6 seater VIP plane.. what a difference... from what was to come lol... and off to Tanzania, Pemba... then... onto Fundu Lagoon ... yep after plane journey, 40mins in taxi, to the port, and into a HUGE boat across to the other side of the island... and onto one of my most fav places in the world... THE JETTY lol... and its bar... and what was waiting? A Pemba Punda.. Or Pemba Donkey... well ok, Vodka, ginger beer and angistora (sp) bitters.... I just love this drink. The ginger beer in Uk just not the same. then onto our room, although albeit very briefly, as Pam couldnt coupe with all the steps, so we was moved rapidly to a better location for her. Will show pics of our last abode. !
So here are a few pics of our first few days at Fundu Lagoon... Pemba Island. Oh yes, and... I met up again with the best (ok the most gorgeous ) barman there is on this planet.. and he makes the best ever PP. !! lol... that be William then ! .. and... Liz, our lovely Ressie Manager, who I had both missed dreadfully since my last visit. SO... Jetty, our room, when I say room, I Mean, bedroom , lounge, pool, deck, upper deck/loungers, beach loungers, lol..... and..... William, sunset... ...
so.................. here we go ..

No comments: