Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Hoot Hoot


Another cutey stamp from Pink Gem this one is called Winter Hoot, and I just think he is such a sweetie. I didn't do much to the card, as I wanted to keep it simple for a change :).. just used the snowy cb folder (thank you Lynn xx), a ready made sentiment, found lurking in the bottom of my xmas box, some ribbon ,gems and stickles oh and of course he was coloured with copics. I did layer him up a bit for some depth.
Can't stop to natter today.. as got lots to do (as always..)...
But make sure you pop back tomorrow as got something worth while showing you... (well I will have if I go and do what I'm told hehe)
catch you all laters... have a good day... :)

5 comments:

Janet said...

Aww he is so sweet Jackie....love the red & white

Your grandaughter is gorgeous....I have one about the same age 'Mimi'

PeeJay said...

I love this one but then you knew I would - lol!! He's sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable Jackie! I would have never thought to use gems as snowflakes, very creative and the Santa owl is a "hoot"
Blessings,
Kim xXx

My'scardcorner said...

Yes he is so cute and love how youve presented him. Like the snowey folder not seen that one.
Myrax

cheryl said...

oh this is so sweet love the red and whits and your sweet pctures below she is gorgoues love cheryl xxxxx