Followers

Saturday 28 March 2009

Morning everyone... Its me... Ruby T.


Well I got to go home in minute... so I thought I quickly send you update of my night and morning with Nannie... she not seem too happy today, not sure why.. Im very lively today, infact I was very lively last night too. Nannie come to bed about 1am thinking I be fast sleep... but as soon as she come in bedroom I woked up and said HIYA... and scared nanny nearly to death.. hehe.. then I talked to nannie but she said I had to go back to sleep, so I thought ok I will... for now... Nanny was very tired. I kicked, and tossed and turned and stuck my feet in nannies belly, and in her back, and kicked her boobies cos I nearly upside down by then... then I had to get back right way, so kicked nannie in all sorts of places .... allll night she said, I think she eggsagerating... she say she had NO sleep at all... I slept... I just wriggle a lot, apparently, and I talk all night too, I dont remember any of that, cos I sleep like good girl, if nannie sleeping like good girl too she not know I wriggle and kick and talk all night !
then at 6am... I WIDE awake... and I talked to Iggle Piggle, and Ellie, and my pillow, and nannie and I talk in Ruby talk, too... and I played and made LOTS of noise cos I heard doggy bark so I done barking noises too.... soo loud cos I found I can screach really really loud now and really high pitched too... i got really good at that this morning... then I had doggy bark again, so i barked back... again.. lots... then said Nannie you sleep???? I think she was aawake, cos she moving... so I poked her in eye to see if open or shut... they opened !!! I did warn her.. cos said EYE.. before the poke.... then I said EAR... but for some reason Nannie got up beofre I could test her ears to see if they awake too.
We come downstairs and I wanted my milk... Nannie wanted smokkie stick and hot juice... but I said I want milk.. so I had that first.. Nannie big she can wait.. I got dry mouth cos thinjk it been talking all night.. so I needed milk. Nannie had her coffee...(hot juice)... she not seem to wake up after one cup... so went for another, but I wanted my puffs then... dont like milk on them, so had in bowl dry... and dropped the bowl... nannie said rude word I think.... only half of them dropped thou, the rest landed in my lap, so we put them back in bowl.... then i not want any more so I tried to put lid on... nannie cleaned up the ones on floor cos the doggies not like them... they stick to all sorts of things... like nannies slippers, xevs paws, my pjs... my toys... anyway, when I try putting lid on... well... i sort of.... dropped the rest of them all over the floor again... nannie defo said rude word that time cos I heard her !! ... i got of chair and still had lots on chair... so after nannie picked them all up off floor again, i thought I would help and brushed them all off of chair so nannies chair all nice and clean for her... cant understand why she went into kitchen and had head hanging outside back door.???
Muggi been shaking allll morning... nannie said its fear... me not understand that...
I tipped ALLLL my toys ALL over the louinge floor... why?> cos I can. didnt want to play with them, just thought Muggi might like to have ostikle course on floor.... she keep bumping into toys, she not very good at ostikle course, maybe cos Nannie said she blind??? Muggi went for sleep in bathroom upstairs for some peace and quiet. !!!
Did you know, doggy biskits float in water bowl??? Oh I still after them biskits I not have last night, I not forget them, so thought I go find in cupboard, but mummy said no... so i kept shutting the doors.... lots... and banging ... lots... till the cupboard door broked.... Daddy had to fix it... he not happy... he got poorly head me thinks...
Right I got to go now, I could stay and talk LOTS more.. but Nannie needs a rest...
until next time everybodies.... lots of love and hugs.... Ruby Tyler... aged two xxx

7 comments:

Greta said...

Ruby you are soo funny. I'm so pleased you slept all night like a good girl. You are right Nannie should have slept too & she wouldn't know nuffin lol Bet she can't wait for you to come again.
Love & hugs
Greta x

PeeJay said...

Good one Ruby! Tell Nannie she need to sleep on floor if you're sleeping in her bed then she won't be kicked when you wriggle. That way she might get some sleep and not be so grumpy and stop using those rude words .....
Nannie does love you though, even if she old and grumpy!

Debs said...

Oh my word, I think I can understand poor nannie needing a rest now after all that lol

Daisycat said...

Oh Ruby you are such a hoot. Tell your Nannie that she needs to get an inflatable bed to put near her bed so that you can sleep on that and then you won't disturb her with all your wriggling around And the best bit is that it is nice and bouncy so that you can have a little bit of a bounce on it when you wake up. I hope your Nannie has had a sleep this afternoon and is feeling more like herself and not grumpy anymore. LOL

Norma said...

Ruby, i know how your nannie must feel, you got me exhausted just reading your story.
whoops nearly forgot, i love your photo, you look so like your nan

Norma x

PeeJay said...

Ruby, I need you to do me a favour. Can you tell Nannie to pop over to my Crafty Bits blog 'cos there's something there for her troubles - lol!!

Cazz said...

And they call me mad lol Fab story hun xx