Followers

Saturday 28 February 2009

Build a blossom




Jak has very kindly made up some lovely 'build a blossom' free deco sheets for us... how kind is that !... they really are lovely... and I just had to have a quicky go at one of them.... if you like what you see. pop over to Jaks blog.

Recipe ! lol always makes me giggle this bit
Jaks flower !! lol... cb folder, which i chalked in green.. not sure if you can see that, ribbon from stash, prima flowers and charm added.. tag chalked around edges in green too. and my dangly bits arent dangling !!! bad photography LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you sorted your link Jackie and that you are better. Your card is beautiful.
Myrax

Anonymous said...

NOw that's a stunner. Love the chalk collour of background, very subtle. Going to have a go at one myself tomorrow. No time today. Lovely card Kackie, but then your cards are never a disappointment, they're always just beautiful.

Trace x

Toni said...

Oi its fab I love it hunny mines still to be made later today ( and I will do flowers LOL)
Hugs Tonix

Anonymous said...

Jackie its gorgeous, love the colours.
all i get when i try to download the sheets is Jaks single copyright pic whats on her blog
typical of me

Norma x

Anonymous said...

No flies on you Jackie, you were really quick in putting that card together it is gorgeous.

Karen said...

Stunning card Jackie. I've left something on my blog for you.

Love Karen xxx