Followers

Thursday 23 October 2008

Let the side down today!



Sorry peeps.... no new cards... as ... had to go into town for my parcel, and ... got pulled into the craft shop... bought yet more ribbons.. only went to have a look ... honest ! .. lol... then went and done a bit of shopping... less than half price ready cooked hot chickens yum.... (bought two).. lol.. dogs and me happy tonight.. tomorrow,... Saturday lol..
then come home and had a little cat nap.. (very unlike me)... printed off my sheet for an adoption card... which is half cut out at mo... and im afraid thats as close as Ive come to making a card today... but... so not to completely let the side down... I realised I hadnt posted my last challenge card on here,(rocking horse one, which came second) ! so have added that... and a card I made a little while back that I forgot to put on here too, I think this swag of lillies is gorgeous. will be back on form tomorrow.. :) ..
Received my stationery set today from Linda.. and it is gorgeous... so thank you again Linda .. I cant use it... its far too nice... so will just keep looking at it for now LOL...
til tomorrow folkes. xx

2 comments:

Toni said...

fabulous cards Jackie and Id be the same just put the set in a draw and stroke from time to time LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow Jazz the rocking horse card is just so gorgeous, i love it, think i might have to have a go at this one (bet its another one of Nicky's sheets)and still not heard anything.
love the lily one aswell

Norma x