Followers

Monday 1 September 2008

its just not happening

Just to give you all aquick update..... I cannot add pics to blog now.. have been trying all morning.. and nothing.... Ive been disconnected more times than I care to admit .... and my patience has run out already... roll on my new ISP.. Im of to attempt to do some gardening, as the weeds are taking over... lol.. (not quite Triffids yet.... but!)... also... got some orders to make on the card front anyways.. even if cant show anyone just now.
Looking forward to the Imag-e-nation Manchester meet, which isnt that far away, great opportunity to meet up with old friends and new... Can get excited now I have dog sitters sorted. Was such a near thing, me not being able to go this year... but... sorted now... so on that note... before I get disconnected again.. I will try and post this..
see you all very soon I hope !
Will keep trying to load pics.. but dont hold your breath !

1 comment:

PeeJay said...

Well, I for one, am pleased to here you will be there Jackie, 'cos I was getting really worried that you wouldn't be and we couldn't have that! It wouldn't be quite the same without you ............... LOL!!