Followers

Saturday 26 September 2009

Santa Baby



another Cutie .. from Digi Ink Co. and M & M Designz.. (how did you guess I 'do' cute LOL... Coloured with copics... again... mat and layered, bit of ribbon and a bow and put onto, I think, Kanban cardstock.. ! (please don't quote me on that last bit) lol Anyway, a quick and easy card to make... if you take out the time it takes me to colour one image lol... but when all the chaos surrounds me..... :) is that a quote from somewhere? who knows.. anyways... here it is !
ohh btw... I will be AWOL tomorrow... cos I off spending money I don't have.. but hey,... who cares when it comes to craft ? do I need anything?? No, I just NEED it !!!! ... ooh Bev.. .will be popping by to say hello!!! so keep ya peepers open hun x

8 comments:

scn said...

really cute jackie It will be here before we know it
susie

Greta said...

Too cute J.Love it. Yup Kanban xx

Craftylass said...

As always Jackie a really lovely card...cute or what !!!!

Maureen x

cheryl said...

this is so cute love cheryl x

Karen said...

whqat a cutie Jackie. Lovely, lovely card.

Love Karen x

Judy said...

Goodness Jackie!! You creative little Cutie!! Gosh I am so proud that you are on our team. I just love love your work. You did awesome on all these. MUAH!

Darlene said...

Your coloring is exquisite Jackie!!! Love the cards you've made with these D-IC images ... all are totally AWESOME!!!

TannyP said...

ADORABLE! Your coloring is always second to none, Jackie. Great work.