Followers

Monday 7 September 2009

The Day has arrived !


Digital Ink Challenge Co. starts today.... so get over there and join in the fun.
(you will have to wait approx 5 hours lol.) as Boni is still in bed in USA at mo, and I'm only up under duress... (dog again) but make sure you do pop over later and take a look at what all the DT have done for the first challenge. Boni has picked herself a fabby team, and I am honoured to be working alongside the other girls, and am really excited to be part of the team and cant wait for the blinds to go up today and get going. We all hope to see lots of enteries for a cheeky little digi stamp that will be for the winning card.
So... give the across the ponders time to get up and get going and check it out.
This is my take on the image given, which is by Jules Junk. plus used copics, nesties, ms doily punch, charm and papers from stash

The Draw for the LaPashe blog candy will be done later today, and I will announce the winner early this evening... got to wait for my random selector to call round :). (daughter) lol.. not sussed how to do the electronic/techno one.. so using a real person.. much easier ! lol ..

Have a good day and dont forget to check out Digi Ink Challenge Co.

11 comments:

Karen J said...

Absolutely stunning J .. and a massive well done to you on your DT position ... now you've got something to get your teeth into!!!
Well done you xxx

Cazz said...

I love the card xx Wish I could colour in as nice as you do xx

My'scardcorner said...

This is certainly a WOW card Jackie I love everything about it and the colours are striking.
Myrax

Teri said...

Good morning!
Great card Jackie. Got to go post mine in a bit, haven't written it yet. Still, kids are at school now, so the day to myself - yeay!
Hugs,
Teri x

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC creation Jackie!!! LOVE your choice of papers and doily lace border ... PERFECT with this beautifully colored poppy!! Have a great day!!

Micki said...

Hi Jackie, love your card. Those papers are great and really make the poppy stand out. But I LOVE the fancy edge & that charm..... perfect touch! I'm soo happy to be on the team with you!

hugs...

TannyP said...

Wow, Jackie - that's all I've got =) The coloring is phenomenal...your choices are exquisite and I NEED new nesties =)

Jak Heath said...

Well done Jackie, A fabulous card and of course my favourite flower.

Unknown said...

Jackie, I just adore what you have done with this image! Your card is stunning! So glad to be working with you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Betty said...

Your card is awesome, I love the colors you used.

Lynn said...

What a pretty card Jackie!
Hope I can colour images like that in a weeks time!