Followers

Friday 25 September 2009

Just couldn't help myself..... :)


HAD to print this off and play... its got 10/10 for cute factor in my book.. yes another image from Digi Ink co. (Stitchy Stamps)
Oh oh..... we having a blog hop soon.... (I need to go back and read all the details myself again LOL)... but I know its soon :) Head like a sieve...
So... you being spoilt today, with another card... make most of it, cos I not here Sunday... Im off to Ally Pally to spend lots of money I not got LOL... At least digi stamps don't take up any room in my craftroom :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 out of 10 for me too jackie
what a little cutie and a fab card
chrisa x

Karen said...

Aaaawww Jackie she's sooooo cute. Gorjus card am off to have a look at the store.

Love Karen x

Craftylass said...

Fab card and a great image Jackie.

Maureen x