Followers

Thursday 3 September 2009

Thank you card


Thought I would get busy in the craft room while I can... as not long now before I jet off for a few days break... (I can not wait.... getting excited now) :), and got HEAPS to do before I go.. last min as usual lol.. Hopefully all will go ok and I will get everything sorted... probably by skin of teeth as always ! .
Have made up a few DT challenge cards... in advance... Don't forget to check out the very first challenge over at Digital Ink Co., on Monday 7th September..
(cant show you those yet thou rofl...) so you will have to pop over to see all the DT's work on Monday's. !!
But, today I will put one of my own cards on.. made this for a friend who done me a lovely favour.. cant say name, cos not sent it yet !! lol... Used copics on this one ... just for a change lol.. but I have got a waterpainted one coming up. Pluus I did a card combining both.
Hope you all have a good day, and don,t forget to join in on the blog candy, as it finishes this Sunday evening.....

7 comments:

Teri said...

Love your choice of colours here. Purple is one of my favs!!
Hugs,
Teri x

TannyP said...

Beautiful coloring! I'll bet she loves the card!

Kim Dellow said...

So Cute jackie, love purple and green! Fab. Kim

Darlene said...

This is adorable Jackie!! LOVE the green & purple together! And your coloring is perfect!! Well done!!

Unknown said...

Jackie, first, have fun on your getaway!!! Enjoy it, you know life is moving waaaaay to quickly right now isn't it? Now on to this stunning card! I love the pastel shades and your sweet little girl is adorable!!
blessings,
Kim xXx

cheryl said...

this is beautiful card,such fab colurs love cheryl xxxx

Kimbo said...

What a beautiful card and how lucky am Ito be the recipient. Thanks Jackie and have a great time in Spain