Followers

Saturday 5 September 2009

A little taster of..........


Good morning all
Well, as you should know by now... (if not, why not) ! lol.... I am delighted to be on the new up and coming (DT) for Digital Ink challenge blog, and this is one of the many images you can purchase from them... I fell in love with this one the minute I saw it, and couldnt wait to play... yes I know she is called 'sad girl' by Designs by Sue, which can be found in the DigiInk Store ....... but to me she looks like she just been caught out doing something she shouldnt lol... as in 'OPPS'.... lol and reminds me of my granddaughter(Roo) .
I'm still playing , learning and practicing with my copics.. but think I need a course.. maybe I need to go to USA to have one ! LOL.. well I am going to Spain to learn how to use Will.... sorry, Robo.. Robbie.. ok.... so its a Robo machine, which most normal !!! peeps call Robbie... . and me, being me, and slightly ...erm... different.. :)... Robbie + Williams... + Will he or wont he (work)... mines called Will lol ..LOOK, I do have a Satnav called Norman, (Navman) so what else do you expect ?? LOL anyways, I digress.... copics... image... CARD !!! finally got to have a play yesterday.. and this is what I come up with... its very................ PINK ... lol.. bit like Rubys (Roo) new room... I just love her and her teddy... :)
Please make sure you pop over to Digital Ink Challenge Blog MONDAY.... cos its all up, up and away... Ist challenge, image by Jules Junk.......... please join the fun and us..... look forward to seeing ya all. :)

6 comments:

Karen J said...

I just love this one J .. the colours are beautiful and I see you've used your new doily punch!!! xxx

Darlene said...

This is darling Jackie!! LOVE the doily lace border ... perfect! Are you as excited about tomorrow as I am ... oh my gosh, I am DO NERVOUS!!! This is going to be a fun ride ... I'm glad you'll be sitting next to me!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Oh how darling! I adore your little girl. This card is precious!
I have left an award on my blog for you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Wellnifty said...

So cute Jackie, congrats on your DT position

Chris xx

Greta said...

I love her Jackie. She is sooooooo cute xx

Anne said...

A sweet card in pink! And the image is so cute and you have done a good job with the colouring.

Greetings from Anne