Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2009

More Blog candy... and farewell for now....

Just a quickie gals.... as should be out shopping for last min things... yes... Im off on my jollies tomorrow morning.... so am saying a ta ta for now.... I am away for a week, and will be straight back here to report in, the first chance I get. !! Cos you know how much I going to miss you all :)

In the meantime... guess who forgot to mention..... (yes... ME !!!!)...... That my good friend Karen partner in crime over on the LaPashe DT,hehe , is having a give away blog candy this week !!!... you know the saying, got to be in it, to win it... so .. get yourselves over there quick sharp, as ends this weekend... this might be your last chance to grab some fabby LaPashe decoupage sheets, and extras !!!... so.. what you waiting for??
oh yes.... to say cheerio ... lol.... bye for now folks... good luck in draw, and will be back with you asap... dont go forgetting me now, you hear LOL xxx

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Have a WONDERFUL time Jackie! We'll miss you and will expect a full account of your fun time upon your arrival back to blogland!! Enjoy!!

Lynn said...

Where are you going then Jackie?
Somewhere nice I hope!
lol

Karen J said...

Thanks J .. and hope you and Lynn have an absolutely fantastic holiday and don't miss me too much!!! lol
xxxx