Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Chrimbo card... quick and easy.


Yeah ok.. so its only my............. 4th Chrimbo card... lol... but you know me... last min dash.. and I guess it will be again this year.. so much for my new year resolution of.. one xmas card a week... humph... maybe next year? ! lol....
bought this stamp at Ally Pally at the weekend, cos I a sucker for cute.. (but dont tell no one. ! ) lol.. got to keep up with my street cred and all that. Used my holly rollergraph from SU, and hunter green ink (from same).. made a 'pocket' for the tag, used .. oh surprise surprise, copics for teddy.. and pointsettias from Ally Pally, Hobby House... (Bev I blame you... again lol)... hehe. oh and nesties... this really was a quick and easy card... as I am still plowing my way through the housework and mess ... getting there slowly, very slowly.. well, whats the rush? still be there tomorrow.. :) Just waiting for my washing machine to go on strike... omg.. if that happens... OCD OCD.. lol... white or not so white sofas.... stripped and ready to go next... Im tired even thinking about the am ount of cleaning I still got to do.. oh well.... never mind ah... still found time to sit in craft room and create lol... needs must and all that... :)

3 comments:

cheryl said...

another great card hun love the layout too love cheryl xxx

Debs said...

Think I need to stop reading your blog, I get exhausted doing it lol.
Lovely card x

Darlene said...

This is an awesome card Jackie!! LOVE it!!