Followers

Friday 25 September 2009

Guess whos been busy. :)



FINALLY got into my craft room today.... I've missed it sooooo much... place looks like a bombs hit it now mind, but ho hum... lol (goes with rest of house just now)... Roll on Saturday........... whoop whoop.. opps sorry, am I not meant to sound quite so pleased that my daughter, granddaughter, 2 labradors and a partridge in a pear tree are all moving out of my very small, very messy abode?????? so that I can once again restore it to its former clean, tidy self... white sofas,? what are they then? cos I ve two black ones where they used to be in the loung e!!!!! as for garden.. well Buzz thought he heard that his uncle Matt was off to Austraila.. so he been seeing if he can dig there quicker than Matt can fly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could bury a hippo in there now, and we wouldnt know !
ooh yes... card... sorry... can you tell I just a tad stressed??????? lol
This little gem is byBeary Designs and is called Honey, and and you can find her over at the D-IC store, :) plus Watch this space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I just think she is sooooo cute, .. .. my mojo got lost on route to craft room... so this is a simple card, (for me ) lol.. but it was the image I wanted to play with.. Oh oH... dont forget we still got the blog candy up for grabs at D-IC.... and.... dont forget also to come and join us in this weeks challenge... so... what ya waiting for gals.... :)


2 comments:

Greta said...

Love her J. Just so cute. You know you never wanted white sofas - lol x

PeeJay said...

Love it! Think I could spend a fortune on that digi image site.
As for your visitors - you reap what you sow - LOLOL!! (not help at all that!)