Followers

Saturday 19 September 2009

Another Christmas LaPashe card




Nearly back in the land of the living... lol.... had such a hectic day yesterday, .. but nearly there now, it's amazing just how much catching up you have to do when you have a few days away.

I have finished all my LaPashe cards, so here is another one for today, The Angel Gabriel, my fav.. I have made this a spinner card, added a vellum panel to top and used one of the new CB folders., please check out the other DTM's blogs, links in side bar... as I know they have made some fabby cards. I

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely Stunning!!

Karen said...

Gorjus, just gorjus.

Hope you had a fab holiday, glad your back.

Love Karen x

Micki said...

Man, absolutely fabulous! I don't think I could come close, lol. Love it Girl!!!!