Followers

Sunday 24 May 2009

Another few days gone whoosh



Well I certainly dont know where the past few days have gone, again.. beginning to wonder if I got time for this blogging.. I actually made this card last week at some point, and was convinced I had shared it with you all.... .. totally losing the plot nowdays.. too much going on me thinks. I have had a bit of a special thing I have had to do this week... but cant share yet... but stay tuned.. especially around 7th June !!!!! :) .
As for the family... its been pretty hectic to say the least.. son and dil returned from France, with samples of... extremely nice wines. !":) hic... and for the first time in life I actually tasted a Red that I liked... (as well as rather a lot of white and a rose LOL). Detox next week... as they return home to Africa..sob.. but spose one outcome of that will be that I will hopefully have some time on my hands to blog daily like I used too. and that includes adding a card most days, instead of once a week lol. Honestly the time has flown by since they arrived, and I shall be so sad to see them leave.. as not know when I will see them both again, hopefully some time next year, but could be the year after... who knows ! ...
Well this little beauty is one of the Gorjuss girls, I just love these images/stamps. Right Im off to test the latest bottle of Pink stuff........ lol.... label looks good anyway... :)
Enjoy you rbank holiday.. and hope to see you all again very soon... although I think this next week is going to be flat out with entertaining the troops. !!! x

ps oh my giddy aunt.... just scrolling down to double double check I hadnt posted this card.. lol... and spotted the Blog counter.... sniff sob cry... I used to hover around 30 - 50 ish.... now... can tell I be awol..220 !!!! gee... think I best get a wriggle on soon as 'kids'gone, or I will be lost in space... and off the chart... oooh .... think I need a drink now to steady my nerves... that such a shock, just goes to show, it dont take much to lose your spot !!!

7 comments:

Greta said...

& totally gorjuss she is too!! Love it J. You need an inspirational visit from Ruby T. That'llbring your rating back up LOL xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Jackie.Love the colours.

Love Karen xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Its smashing Jackie I love the colours. Just enjoy your family while they are here you can blog afterwards till your little hearts content:0)

Sylvia R said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the stamp and the colours are brilliant.....Really pleased you have enjoyed time with you family .....you don't need wine you need Ruby T ...that will bring your rating's back up...lol.

Hugs
Sylvia R xx

michele said...

Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas. Wouldlove to hear what you think. Best wishes, Michele x

Louise Emma said...

That is just lovely hun, love the colours you have used. Hope you are starting to feel a bit better now, Big hugs xx

Karen said...

Jackie I've left something on my blog for you.

Love Karen xxx