Followers

Monday 4 May 2009

last of the animals...


Last of new stamps, and although the image took minutes to paint, the rest of the card seemed to take forever, why? cos I stupidly opted to do an a5 card, been so long since I done one that size, think I should have stuck to 7 x 5 or 6"square (and Lynn if you reading this.... sorry its not metric) lol promise to try harder hehe. Made for a very very good friend of mine, my second Mam.... (they keep 'adopting ' me lol.... and why Mam and not Mum, cos she comes from Sheffield. :) I will DEFO be back later with a little diary entry from..... darling little Ruby T. grrrrr... I need a drink first ! to get the creative juices flowing ... no... to calm my nerves !

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Norma said...

Another lovely card Jackie and that stampis just so cute

Norma x

Sylvia R said...

Lovely card Jakie, love the stamp.xxx

Hugs
Sylvia R xx

Sylvia R said...

Sorry should of said Jackie not jakie....it's this lap top it has a mind of its own....lol....xxx