Followers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Who pinched a week?


Cannot beleive I havent visited my blog for a week... but there has been a VERY good reason.. but you will all have to wait a while to find out why and what... well you do know how much I like to tease you peeps. I do apologise for being a bad blogger.. and hopefully should be back on track now. Son and DIL returning home tonight, but they away again tomorrow for the weekend, so will be able to catch up on some bits and start sharing with you all again, gosh I feel awful neglecting my blog so badly...
This is a card I have made for the school, as it nearing the end of term, there will be some teachers leaving etc... so.. was asked to do half a dozen cards.... womens ones, Ive already shown you, and now working on the chappies.... gosh they a pain.. in more ways than one lol... so .. this is one of them. Thank you Nikky for the image (yes it is deco'd.. even the hands ...grrrr lol)

4 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

A brilliant card Jackie:0)

Karen said...

STUNNING !

Love Karen xxx

Sylvia R said...

Stunning card......I don't envy you doing the hands ...love every thing about it ....xxx

Hugs
Syliva R xx

Louise Emma said...

Fab card hun, I am sure it will be well appreciated x